Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Food for Frogs


My post today is about Flies on a Plank. Now, I realize Ants on a Log are nothing new, but George hasn't yet enjoyed this particular delicacy because I'm just not sure he's ready for stringy, low nutritional value celery. Today {by complete happenstance} I served for lunch: raisins & peanut butter graham crackers. It just so happens George is really, REALLY into frogs. We do a lot of pretending to catch things on our tongues, a lot of ribbiting, and we've seen more than our fair share of YouTube frogs. Without planning it, we suddenly found ourselves ribbiting, and catching flies {raisins} on our tongues. Then I showed George how to put the "flies" on the "plank" of peanut butter graham cracker. To him, the raisin sticking to the cracker was miraculous and the raisins as flies were the ultimate in hilariousness! I highly recommend having a very froggy lunch for you & Audrey!




No comments:

Post a Comment